Panic! At The Disco | White Christmas
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED
WHAT WHAT WHAT IS THIS WHAT HOLY JESUS CHRIST
I usually don’t post christmas shit before thanksgiving but this an exception
wOAH HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD
At some point you have to wonder if the artist is making a stylistic choice or if they just don’t get male anatomy.
Is this real life
you know what
it just gets worse with every picture
i feel like crying too
I love Tangled so much because of its absolutely fabulous moral messages.
1. Abusive relationships exist and they are extremely hard to get out of. However, there is always hope to get out of abusive relationships.
2. People who are not beautiful according to society’s standards can be wonderful, caring, and amazing people. Beautiful people can be villians. In essence, Tangled is one of the first Disney movies to directly address its bad habit of making external beauty associate with the quality of character.
3. Every person has a different life story. Do not judge anyone based on their background, but sometimes it’s good to recognize a background and be able to appreciate it.
4. Falling in love doesn’t have to be a priority.
5. Falling in love on the way to reaching a goal is perfectly okay.
6. Sometimes your priorities change. That’s totally okay. That’s called growth.
7. You can be femme as fuck and still kick serious ass and be a hero.
I’m just really in love with this movie guys wow